Terms & Conditions
PRIOR TO ORDERING
To ensure you are happy with the colour you purchase, we advise tester tube(s) or Painthouse Pal(s) is purchased before ordering.
Each one of our unique colours are made to order, and mixed by our specialist team of Chemists who operate from our Parent Company, Polyseam Ltd. in our West Yorkshire factory.
Our expert chemists operate Monday to Friday and aim to mix all orders within one day of receiving an order. Orders received before midday are usually mixed the same day, packed and dispatched the following day. All paints are mixed to order, the total time from order with standard delivery usually varies between 1 to 3 working days. Orders placed after 11 am on Friday, or any time during Saturday or Sunday, will be mixed on the following Monday.
We will deliver your paint directly to your doorstep by our preferred courier. Standard deliveries - £4.50 are made by courier within their standard operating hours 8:00 to 18:00. No deliveries are made on weekends or bank holidays.
If you your order is urgent and you would like a quotation for Express Delivery please email [email protected] or call Customer Services on 01484 421036 for a quotation.
Please note that our factory and offices are closed on bank holidays and between Christmas and New Year, no deliveries will be made during this period.
There is no standard delivery facility operating outside Mainland UK, however if you have a specific request for a destination elsewhere please contact us by email stating the details of your order and delivery location. We will respond with a quotation if the delivery is possible.
Mixed Paint Returns
Paints purchased through www.painthouse.co.uk are mixed to order and made specifically for you, therefore Polyseam Ltd. cannot cancel orders or amend once mixed, accept returns or provide refunds on these products in the absence of defects. For this reason, we advise you carefully check your order for accuracy before confirming your purchase. Be sure to select the right size, colour and options that best meet your needs. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you receive a paint delivery from us which is not the colour you ordered, you can return your paint unopened and in its original condition within 14 days of receipt. You must get in contact with us via telephone on 01484 421036 or email [email protected] before returning item(s). Alternatively, you can write to us at:
15 St Andrews Road
All items must be returned sealed and in their original condition. Please insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. We also recommend that you use a secure and tracked shipper and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
We take great care to ensure that you receive your goods in perfect condition. However, if your goods are damaged or faulty, in the first instance, please sign and make a record on the delivery note to say so. Then please call our Customer Services Team on 01484 421036 or email [email protected] within 3 working days for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. Proof of damage is required before we are able to replace your items. No such claims will be accepted after the 3 working days has lapsed.
Painthouse paints are mixed and tinted by our Parent Company, Polyseam Ltd. Polyseam’s products are manufactured and packed under its own brands and customers’ own brands. The company provides a complete manufacturing service to UK and overseas companies and a close partnership with suppliers to ensure a dedication to quality and service.
Polyseam Ltd. accepts responsibility for the impact its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing any harmful effects.
Polyseam strive to:
- Continually improve its environmental performance.
- Foster the commitment of all management and staff to improving the environmental performance of business.
- Ensure compliance with legal and other requirements.
- Strive to adopt the highest available environmental standards in all countries of operation.
- Aim to minimise the use of all materials, supplies, energy and transport.
- Wherever possible Polyseam will use renewable or recyclable materials and components.
- Aim to prevent pollution produced in all parts of the business and strive for ‘pollution-free’ processes.
- Measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- Expect similar environmental standards from all third parties involved with our business - suppliers, vendors, contractors.
- Assist customers to use Polyseam products and services in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Liaise regularly with the local community.
- Include environmental considerations in investment decisions.
- Assist in developing economically viable solutions to environmental problems in the industry.
- Near Zero VOC
- Smell Free
- Child & Pet Friendly
- Quick Dry